Thursday 28 May 2015

Container Gardening



This is my second year of my container gardening. Last year had some successes and some not.  I only got about 10 peppers the whole season from my three plants and some bunching onions.  The red onions and white onions did not grow at all.

This year I have more planters and I might end up with way too many peppers.  The two containers on the ends with the cages have tinker bell peppers, the third caged container is sweet heat peppers. The red container I planted jalapeno peppers, next to it are red k peppers.  The other container has yellow Gloria peppers and next to it is bunching onions.


As you can see some of the peppers have already started to form and some new flowers are forming as well.  So far no peppers have started on red k, yellow Gloria or the jalapeno peppers.










This year I also planted radishes from seeds.  I did two types of radishes french whites and cherry belles.  I have forgotten which ones are in which planter only time will tell.  It will be a nice surprise,




So time will see how this season planting goes and if I end up with way too many peppers then I will have to come up with new recipes and blog them :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dawn your plants are looking really healthy. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete