Tuesday 8 August 2017

Rainy And Cool Holiday Monday Day

What to do on a rainy and cool holiday monday?  Well while my puppy was sleeping I was in the kitchen.  I made Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soup and muffins.

The Cookies are delicious and easy to make.  I found the recipe from another blogger.  Here is the link to the recipe. The only things I did differently was I added some ground cinnamon, a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and used Kraft Peanut Butter.

 https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2014/03/23/flourless-peanut-butter-oatmeal-cookies/

Here are photos of them.

Ready for the oven.


Ready to be eaten. Great with a nice cup of tea


The soup was easy to make as well.  I used up cauliflower, broccoli and a bag of mini carrots. Added 1 onion , and veggie broth.  Once cooked I added one can of light coconut milk, salt and pepper, a dash of cinnamon and then pureed it using my immersion blender. Easy quick and delicious and vegan as well :)




Easiest soup ever. Just put ingredients in the pot and cook.

Pureed and ready to eat.


My attempt at making gluten free muffins didn't turn out and I didn't take any photos. I am determined to one day find a great all purpose gluten free muffin recipe that taste great and can easily be made with chocolate chips, blueberries, zucchini etc.

Thanks for stopping by.  Here is a photo of my puppy sleeping as I was in the kitchen she did wake up in time to sample the cooled soup. She loved it too :)







No comments:

Post a Comment