Sunday 10 January 2016

Gluten Free Hawaiian Sweet Bread and Two Soups



Today the weather was all kinds started with plenty of rain and then dropping temperatures and snow.  So I decided to make two soups and my first attempt at making gluten free Hawaiian sweet bread.

The two soups I made were no set recipe more what I had on hand.  I made a chicken and veggie soup and then a sweet potato chowder with jalapenos.

Sweet Potato Chowder with jalapeno peppers

Chicken soup with vegetables.






While the soups were cooking I made my first attempt at homemade gluten free bread.  I got the recipe from Gluten Free and More.  Here is the link





Dough ready for its resting time

After the resting period

Egg Wash and ready for the oven

Out of the oven

First Slice

I was surprised at how easy it was to make and how well it turned out. It tasted really good better than other gluten free bread I have purchased.  I will definitely be making this again and trying other gluten free bread recipes. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment