Sunday 3 January 2016

Gluten Free Muffins

GLUTEN FREE MUFFINS



Today I made some gluten free muffins.  One recipe was based on a Nigella Lawson recipe which I made gluten free.  It was alright but I don't like dried cranberries so it wasn't very good.  Perhaps I will fiddle with the recipe some more and use whole fresh cranberries.

The second recipe was Chocolate Strawberry Muffins.  They are so good and moist.  Need some more tweaking but the recipe is coming along nicely.

I will be working on these recipes and when perfected will post the recipes for them also have a few other muffin ideas I am thinking of.


Here are the before and after pictures  of the muffins.




Christmas Morning Muffins GF version of Nigella Lawson's recipe




Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Muffins




Until next time have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment