Tuesday 23 December 2014

CHRISTMAS GOODIES




Well its that time of year again.  I did not as much Christmas baking as I would have liked due to work schedule.  But I did manage to make some things and package them up as goodies.

I made 3 types of fudge, christmas fudge, toblerone fudge and two tone mocha fudge(which is a huge favourite), peanut crisps, coconut mounds, mini eggnog bundt cakes, peppermint bark (which I forgot to take photos of), maple pepper pecans, 

coconut mixture for the mounds

ready for fridge


ready for chocolate coating

Coconut mounds almost ready.  waiting for chocolate to set









chocolate and golden egg nog mini bundts



Mini eggnog bundts with eggnog glazes and sprinkles




3 fudges and peanut crisps and packaged up



Maple Pepper Pecans


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!













2 comments: