Friday 26 September 2014

Crock Pot Boneless Honey Chicken "wings"



Tonight I made boneless chicken wings in the crock pot.  I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts which I sliced the breast on the diagonal in the size of a chicken wing.  Added the chicken to the crock pot.



I prepare a sauce using hot water, honey, pepper, oil, Tabasco sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper.  Mix it all together and then added it to the chicken in the crock pot.



Put the lid on the crock pot and set it to high for 2.5 hours.



 After 2.5 hours I removed the chicken to a plate and thicken the sauce with a slurry of cornstarch and water. Cooked on high for 15 minutes and then added the chicken back into the sauce and cooked for an additional 15 minutes.



 Then plated the chicken and added some sliced green onions.




Next time I will make the sauce thicker and add a little more Tabasco.






No comments:

Post a Comment