Sunday 7 September 2014

Gluten Free Pizza Anyone?



Today I felt like making pizza.  Went the store to get the pizza mix I like BUT the store didn't carry Stonewall Kitchen Herbed Pizza Mix(Gluten Free) anymore. Disappointed but since I had all the ingredients for pizza I decided to try Glutino pizza mix.



Never had a mix that called for so many ingredients including 2 eggs.  Made the dough and made a round pizza and a rectangle one.


Fresh red peppers from the garden as well as fresh green onions.





Toppings for pizza.  Pineapple, red onions, chopped spinach, red peppers, turkey sausage, watercress and green onions


The pizzas are ready for the oven.



Below are the pizzas fresh from the oven. :)








The final verdict I much prefer the Stonewell Kitchen GF pizza mix.  That being said I would try this again but make more pizzas from it I prefer a much thinner crust.  Also I would add herbs to the dough so that it would be tastier.

Also, I think this would make great focaccia,  It would make a large one but am considering mini size ones as appetizers or as party food for game days. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment